Visiting Angels in Danvers is currently seeking an additional part-time scheduler and administrative assistant.
* Note: Please Submit information to the following position at this link. We will then contact you. Do not submit resumes over email.
Position: The coordinator is responsible for the coordination of services between clients and caregivers for the implementation of schedules, adequate staffing and continuity of care to best meet the individual needs of each client.
- Answer Telephones and Greet the Public
- Recruit and Advertise for Staff
- Schedule caregivers for hours of services on new care recipients and open/shifts on existing cases.
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for schedules and client profile's.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and caregivers
- Help grow referral sources and relationships
- Independently respond to any client or caregiver concerns
- Direct all appropriate matters to the managers and director
- Reinforce the Visiting Angels policies and procedures
- Maintain office supplies
- * Must be able to take on-call phones on weekends and evenings as directed.*
*MUST HAVE HOME HEALTHCARE SCHEDULING EXPERIENCE*
- Must have advanced proficiency in computers and computer systems
- Must quickly learn and master our unique scheduling system
- Ability to remain flexible, calm, resilient, maintain a good sense of humor, and present a well groomed appearance.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and delegate activities with interruptions in order to meet deadlines.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the online inquiry as complete and detailed as possible. We will contact all successful applicants. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE ONLINE INQUIRY FOR EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATION FIRST. https://vadanvers.clearcareonline.com/apply/
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555