In 1986, Harpoon co- founders Rich Doyle and Dan Kenary began brewing Harpoon in Boston to share with others the joy of making—and drinking—great beer. In 2000, we added a second brewery in Windsor, VT to keep up with the demand. We are passionate about our company and our beer, and we work each day to create great beer drinking experiences.
- On call 24/7 for emergency repairs
- Must have a technical/mechanical background with 5+ years of experience sitting up and servicing packaging equipment.
- High School Degree, Technical Degree / Trade School associated with packaging
- Experience with fillers for bottles and cans, Labelers, Case packers, and other packaging equipment included on automated packaging line.
- Proper uses and understand of PPE, LOTO, and Risk Management.
- Work well under pressure and stress.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in CMMS, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and collaboratively and dynamic environment.
- The ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blue prints.
- Flexible hours to support, line startup, CIP’s, and changeover.
- Fork lift certification
- Genuine enthusiasm for craft beer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform prioritized and scheduled maintenance repairs and log actions and findings in accurate and timely fashion in maintenance program.
- Understand production systems and machinery thoroughly, diagnose source of failures and make emergency repairs to all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic systems as needed to return systems to service and minimize production downtime.
- Ensure efficient operation of the machines and facility.
- Assist operations staff in setting up and making running adjustments to equipment to maintain maximum efficiency, staying with them through runs as needed.
- Assist production staff in performing their duties through direction and assistance.
- Complete time sensitive project work as assigned by supervisor, often outside of core discipline.
- Take the initiative in PM’s, troubleshooting and in developing, meeting or beating standards and time tables within each function.
- Attend and participate constructively in meetings.
- Safely use a wide variety of power and hand tools.
- Ensure the equipment is setup, maintained, and operated to allow for efficient and safe packaging of quality product.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, returning tools, equipment and supplies to the appropriate storage areas after each assignment.
- The ability to do heavy lifting and snow removal work as required.
- Ability to develop, install, and troubleshoot ladder logic, communications modules, and control components to include photo eyes, motor starters, Servo drives, encoders, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, and other line control devices. The ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blue prints.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555