Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WR121003
Software Engineer – AppleScript – C++ - Win/Mac - FS – Marlboro, MA Area –
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm –
Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Bonus –
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
Position Responsibilities – Summary
· The successful candidate will join a team of highly motivated
engineers in maintaining and enhancing the firm's growing arsenal of
automated publishing components.
· Person needs to be intuitive and should have good UI experience.
· Person needs to be able to think creatively about problem
solving – considering solutions, not technology.
· Design and develop an intuitive, cross platform (Windows and OS X)
Adobe Acrobat Plug-in.
· Maintain and extend Java web application that supports publishing
· Develop proof of concepts in many technologies at the direction of
the technical manager.
· Author technical documentation
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Must be able to think creatively and abstractly, and think about
problem solving independent of technology.
· Must have solid experience in client-side Adobe Acrobat (plug in)
· Must possess software design and development experience
· Must be able to work independently with little supervision
· Adobe Creative Suite SDK development (Acrobat Plugin Development,
InDesign Scripting – ExtendScript)
· Highly Desirable, Cross-Platform (Mac/Windows) development
competencies (Objective-C, Visual C++, VisualBasic)
Keys to this Position:
We are seeking 2 to 5 years of experience in the following areas:
1. Applescript (Required)
2. C++ (Required). Ideally the candidate will have experience with Acrobat
Plug in development. However Acrobat Plug in is a plus and we will train.
3. Experience on both Windows and MAC platforms
4. Web Services development experience is also needed.
Contact Information - (Resumes in Word Format to);
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555