Mobile Medical International Corporation (MMIC)
Manufacturing - Other
Years of Experience
5+ to 7 Years
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 /year
+ commissions & bonuses
Regional Sales Manager - NE
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is to sell MMIC Products and Services to assigned markets. The RSM is responsible for handling client prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade shows and general inquiries as well as referrals from existing clients, maintaining established customer relationships and when applicable transitioning current clients to additional MMIC services. The RSM will be accountable for meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets set by Management. The RSM will communicate issues and problems back into the company to drive and assist with resolution. The RSM will identify, qualify and close new business in line with set quotas and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution. Additional responsibilities will be to own and manage related RFQs and act as prime in ensuring timely response, delivery and feed information back to Management in support of developing Business Plans. The RSM will regularly update the sales data system with customer data, new opportunity logs and call plans. During initial contact, the RSM will qualify the prospective client to ensure that mutually beneficial and fundamental reasons support a MMIC – client relationship.
· Meet or exceed assigned quota within assigned territory.
· Prospect within territory to identify opportunities for MMIC that meet the prospects needs.
· Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory.
· Demonstrate earning history.
· Learn to present the MMIC solutions from initial inquiry to successful close.
· Participate in all corporate training, company initiatives and company meetings.
· Targeting and obtaining audiences/appointments with appropriate decision makers and decision influencers.
· Develop and submit comprehensive proposals that include strong Return On Investment (ROI) and Value Proposition (VP).
· Make appropriate number of calls on prospective and existing clients; maintain relationships with client base to cross-sell additional products and services; prepare, present and follow through on proposals to clients for additional services.
· Sell MMIC products and services at or above approved prices as established by MMIC.
· Negotiate specific contract terms with prospective clients within the guidelines of the Company; seek approval for terms different from standard MMIC terms.
· Sell all MMIC products and services, but concentrate on high value added, high profit margin products and services.
· Track ALL sales activity by utilizing ACT!
· Complete all necessary paperwork in order to process the sale; implementation, support, accounting, account management.
· Participate in professional development activities to keep current with service and technology trends; continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills.
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for MMIC products and services; communicate competitive information to the Senior Vice President – Sales and Marketing.
· Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
· Meet with prospective and existing clients at times convenient for the client.
· Manage travel time and expense by planning trips in advance; comply with all Company policies and procedures and operate within established expense policies.
· Work with, develop positive relationships with, communicate with and coordinate activities with other employees in marketing, client services, engineering, accounting, and other areas.
· On a weekly basis update all "Opportunities" within ACT! for corporate reporting.
· On a weekly and regular basis, participate in Sales meetings and Client implementation meetings.
· Maintain contact with the client and support other MMIC employees through the implementation, initial "live" process and ongoing client relationship.
· Maintain strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in a related area required plus 5-8 years of experience in the field or a related field.
- Belief in and support of the corporate mission.
- High level of understanding in MMIC product and services lines.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of sales in MMIC's industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
- Self Motivated – Excited to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer literacy and or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically.
- Proven track record of overachievement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must, written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills to ensure proper follow-up.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Highest ethical and moral standards.
- Manages time and workload efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Plans meetings ahead to maximize use of time and manage travel expense incurred.
- Performs other duties as required.
· Demonstrates willingness to adjust to change.
· Demonstrates ability to handle pressure and remain calm in busy situations.
- Demonstrates commitment to work and consistent job performance.
- Demonstrates a keen awareness of client relationship responsibilities.
- Works with senior management to ensure operations and relations are effective.
- Demonstrates service excellence through professional working relationships at all levels.
· Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff, and the public.
· Skill in identifying and resolving problems
· Ability to work creatively with management and department staff to achieve objectives.
· Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type correspondence.
· Knowledge of basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and reconcile figures.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality within and outside the company at all times.
· Ability to be diplomatic and use constructive problem solving techniques when confronting difficult people and/or situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work performed in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- External environment varies according to event locations.
Travel requirements are extensive:
· 70 – 85% including overnight, short notice and weekends.
· National travel to support associated trade shows and other corporate initiatives.
· International travel is a possibility.
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Please contact our Human Resources department for more information on positions currently available.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555