Leader Bank is a nationally chartered bank located in Arlington, MA with over $500 million in assets. We are currently seeking to add a Recruiter to our team. The bank's footprint is in the greater Boston area, with several retail branches and a strong presence in lending. Leader Bank is consistently growing and expanding both the footprint and the business lines. The Recruiter candidate will ensure effective, efficient and focused staffing.
Responsibilities: The Recruiter should be an entrepreneurial and open-minded individual with a desire to contribute to a fast-paced, growing company. The candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities of the recruiting function. The position is responsible for the following:
• Work closely with hiring managers to clarify job specifications and requirements; developing job descriptions as needed.
• Sources, recruits, interviews and negotiates hiring of applicants. Partners with hiring managers to meet open job requirements while implementing and supporting overall talent acquisition strategies, policies, practices, and standards.
• Full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, recommends appropriate candidates to managers, reference checks and tracking candidates through the interview process.
• Identifies candidates through various sourcing methods including using the Internet, networking, cold calling, attending job fairs and representing Leader Bank in all recruitment efforts.
• Identifies hard to fill/source positions. Explores creative sourcing options, including open houses or college relations, to ensure an ample pool of qualified candidates. Acts as a consultant when determining the best sourcing options.
• Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of previous results oriented recruiting recruitment. Corporate experience preferred, experience in the banking field is preferable.
• Knowledge in sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, and relationship management.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, teamwork, relationship building and facilitation.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions. Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities.
• Excellent follow up and organizational skills.
Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Leader Bank, N.A. does not discriminate because of any protected class.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter with "Recruiter" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555