Associate Patent Paralegal
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
USA Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Legal & Intellectual Property
* Performs a diverse range of administrative and legal support
services/assistance to patent attorneys under the appropriate level of
operational supervision, depending on experience.
* Provides good level of knowledge and understanding of IP law and
* Undertakes operational responsibilities to maximise the effectiveness
of paralegal support at a local level.
* Provide patent prosecution support to attorneys; specifically
preparing and filing US and PCT Patent applications and preparing
responses to office actions before the USPTO and worldwide.
* Prepare and manage attorney dockets to maximise efficient working
practices and minimise risk of loss of rights.
* Input and remove patent and docketing information from the internal
patent database, IPACT, with low error rates.
* Assist in outsourcing, transfer in and transfer out of patent files
and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing risk
of loss of rights.
* Generate patent reports for use in operational reviews.
* Role may include patent services data input responsibilities
* Undertake US due-date docketing and invoice processing
High School diploma
0-3 years of professional experience in a patent law firm or corporation
To apply visit http://www.novartis.com/
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555