Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WRJTSSE052012
Sr. SW Engineer – C/C++ - Voice/Speech/Signal Processing/Real-Time –
Framingham, MA Area
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + Benefits
Relocation Assistance Possible for Exceptional Matches (US Based Only)
Sponsorship Possible for Exceptional Candidates (US Based Only) – Must Have
Superior Communication Skills
Telecommute Option after Probation Period Possible
Small, Private, Successful, Profitable & Growing, Software Firm, focused on
Voice/Telephone Identity Management Solutions that provide Identity,
Security, & Investigative Analytical Tools for the Law Enforcement Space as
well as other Industries. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results
focused environment and help them continue on their path of success.
Position Responsibilities – Summary:
A Senior Software Engineer will design, develop, document, test, and debug
new and existing software primarily in the voice and speech analysis domain.
Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full
development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write
technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business
requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to
find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participate in software
design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet
· Identify and develop tools to monitor the operation of up to 200+
deployments of the firm’s product both through centralized procurement and
on-premise installed systems.
· Develop tools to aid in the diagnosis and support of deployed
· Streamline (includes automating) the installation and maintenance
of installed applications.
· Work with the VP of Engineering to design an architecture that is
robust, scalable, secure and is easy to trouble shoot
· Identify risks and mitigation strategies for your own and team
· Identify, communicate, and participate in the management of
· Participate in regular design, architecture and engineering
discussions including code reviews and support of initiatives
· Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting software, with a
willingness to facilitate open and effective communication with internal and
· Maintain collaborative working relationship with others by
seeking, using and giving feedback
The SSE reports directly to the VP of Engineering.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Mandatory Skills and Experience
· 6+ year’s software design, code & test experience with extensive
hands on experience with Unix and C/C++ programming
· Debugger experience – GDB & Valgrind preferred – Other debugger
· Experience with database design and SQL
· Knowledge of probabilistic modeling
· Verifiable skills in data structures & algorithms, coding, and
formal test techniques.
· Experience coding using a source code control system - (GIT
Preferred) - Ability to design and code medium to large size projects.
· Experience in leading a small technical group with excellent
technical writing and communications skills including the ability to
interact with all levels of the organization.
· BS in CS, CIS, or Math or equivalent
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Experience developing voice and/or speech recognition software
· Knowledge and experience with signal processing – Audio
preferred – This is a huge plus.
· Real-time software development
· Experience with UDP/TCP networking protocols
· Experience working with telephone systems – Foundation knowledge
with large-scale PBX systems – SIPs based VOIP PBX’s – SIP ALG – Call
Routing – QoS – PBX Sizing (Sites, Bandwidth, etc.)
Contact Information - (Resumes in Word Format to);
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates – High Technology Recruiting
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555