Professional Services – Boston, MA – Full Time
Are you a Ninja level lead developer or an aspiring one looking to take your game to the next level? Like the idea of working for a startup but worried about the stability of a startup?
Then this position may be a great fit for you.
Right now Zmags is launching a major strategic push into the eCommerce segment, and a key component is to create an professional services team whose goal will be helping customers become successful at catalog eCommerce.
We are therefore looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join our new and small professional services team of high end, high performance web application programmers. Ideal candidate would have four to ten years experience web programming.
· Experience developing Web-based applications that interface with a database
· Database design
· Experience with web frameworks like Code Ignitor, Zend, Cake, or Django.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Problem-solving and teamwork skills. Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus.
· Experience with version control and bug tracking
· Experience designing Web-based system architectures
· Experience with phpUnit or similar
· Familiarity with technologies including web services, sessions, web security (e.g., SQL injection, cross site scripting), client server interaction (AJAX), authentication and authorization (LDAP), XML, XSLT, and data modeling
Desirable Background and Skills
· A degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems or a related field or significant experience in web based application development.
· Experience with Continuous Integration and automated deployments
· Experience with or formal education on Scrum/Agile/Lean process and project management methodologies.
· Experience in a wide variety of E-commerce applications
· Experience with cloud computing infrastructure architecture
Zmags, the industry¹s leading rich-media marketing software, enables retailers, marketers and brand owners to inspire and engage customers, both online and on mobile devices. Zmags transforms content into interactive digital publications, enriched with vivid graphics, video and interactive flash, that engage readers and inspire action. The Zmags analytics engine tracks reader behavior and provides metrics-driven insights and analysis, enabling clients to continually improve the customer experience, optimize marketing ROI, and increase sales. E-Commerce functionality, such as shopping cart, wish list, and integration with commerce infrastructure, makes Zmags a To apply please visit our website: www.zmags.com/about/careers
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555