We have a new role here at EMD Serono for an HR/Administrative Assistant. The role is multi layered with a lot of ad hock responsibilities as it is working to support a project. We are looking for an immediate start. This role will be housed out of our corporate headquarters in Rockland, MA. Pay is $18-$22 per hour (could be more based on experience). Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for interest or questions. No agencies at this time.
HR Administrative Assistant
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Administrative Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, administrative tasks, ad hock responsibilities that is project based.
The HR Administrative Assistant has partial responsibility for these areas:
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Systems management
• Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
• Possible assistance on employee relations issues
• Company-wide committee/event facilitation and participation;
• Potential company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services;
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Presentations (creation and possible communication)
• On and off boarding of candidates as needed
The Human Resources assistant contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Will also assist with company projects and assist with all functions that encompass the support and administrative aspects of this.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant also helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs, etc.
• 1-5 years experience in HR department and/or administrative capacity
• MS Office Suite- Excel, PowerPoint, Word: Intermediate and up
• Buttoned up professional
• Systems savvy
• Ability to multi task, adapt in a face paced changing environment
• Ability to re prioritize and take on new tasks when necessary
• Flexible and energetic
• Encompasses a positive attitude and the frame of mind that "no job is too small"
• Ability to work outside of the parameters in the job description when necessary
• Personal ongoing development.
• Eager and willingness to learn
• Not afraid of new responsibilities
• Willingness to assist and provide support direct supervisor(s) with all ad hock tasks that are assigned
• Ability to work hard, but play hard. This is a fun team and we are looking for like minded people!
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555