Career Services Representative
Lincoln Technical Institute is seeking a Career Services Representative for its Somerville, MA location. We are a member of the Lincoln Educational Services family of schools and a leader in career education and training.
What you will do:
• Responsible for assisting students in securing employment who graduate from our various short certificate programs.
• Reviewing resumes, organizing career fairs at the campus, developing new employers, and hosting in-class workshops.
• Heavy phone work is required for prospecting and developing local contacts with area businesses, hospitals, and organizations.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to multi task
• Good organizational skills and data entry capabilities
• Experience in placement, career development, recruiting or sales
• Experience working in or with Healthcare or IT companies preferred
• Experience working with students or adults in an educational setting
• Passion for helping others and working with adult students to achieve employment
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Ability to work and adhere to various deadlines
Years experience in field or position: 1+
Education level: AS Degree or higher
Salaried position - some weekends may be required.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com AND
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555