Chief Clinical Officer / Chief Nursing Officer - Boston North Shore / Peabody Massachusetts (
IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Kindred Healthcare is in search of a Chief Clinical Officer that can create a dynamic nursing environment, that fosters clinical and professional growth, actively participate with the hospital leadership team, with responsibility and oversight for patient care. You will define and maintain hospital standards in nursing care and practice in accordance with all regulatory requirements and JCAHO standards.
- Establish staffing requirements for recruitment, selection and placement of personnel; verify nurses' credentials and ensure data on qualifications, experience, accomplishments and competency of nurses is maintained
- Ensures inservice training and education to all department personnel
- Recommends space and resources needed by department
- Participates in selection of sources for needed services not available in the department
- Works with Quality Director on improvement projects, assigning personnel to participate in performance improvement activities, providing adequate time for them to do so and offering training
- Plans, develops, implements and controls Nursing Department budget; assist in planning fiscal budget
- Reviews Hospital Plan for Nursing Care on a yearly basis
- Represents Nursing Services on hospital and medical staff committees
- Provides communication mechanisms within Nursing Services and conduct conferences with nurse managers and supervisory personnel
- Develops short-term and long-term goals/objectives consistent with hospital's philosophy; keep administration informed of Nursing Services activities
- Serves as Chairperson of Nurse Council; collaborates with other Nursing leaders
- Participates in Hospital's decision-making structures, working with Governing Board, MBC, Senior Management Committee and Quality Council
Chief Clinical Officer
Chief Nurse Executive
Chief Nurse Officer
Chief Nursing Executive
Chief Nursing Officer
Chief Clin Off
Education: Bachelors degree in Nursing required; Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty highly preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts
Experience: Minimum of five years experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years experience at a senior nursing management level. Minimum of five years experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment. Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
: Hospital Administration
: MA-Peabody-Kindred Hosp-Boston No. Shore To apply follow link http://www.kindredhealthcare.com/careers/job-search/inpatient-rehabilitation-hospitals
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555