Bilingual Field Interviewer (English/Spanish)
To apply go to: http://www.neriscience.com/Careers/
New England Research Institutes
9 Galen Street
Watertown, MA 02472
· Follow data collection procedures and project specific protocols with respondents;
· Conduct some door to door Field Tracking activities;
· Collect saliva samples from respondents;
· Complete all necessary paperwork in a thorough and timely manner following specified procedures and protocols for all editing and paperwork;
· Attend project meetings and debriefing sessions, while communicating daily with supervisory staff at NERI.
· Must be able to work one weekend day per week and 4 weekdays;
· Bachelor's degree in a related field and one year of related experience; or high school diploma and 4 years’ related experience and/or training;
· Must be sensitive to multi-cultural populations;
· Ability to conduct non-biased interviews;
· Ability to interview difficult respondents and have strong interpersonal skills;
· A valid Driver License, reliable transportation and Valid Auto Insurance are required.
· Ease and familiarity with computers is required
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555