Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WR121004
Sr. Security Engineer – CISSP – Juniper – Palo Alto - FS – Marlboro, MA
Area – Excellent Package
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm –
Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Bonus –
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
· Assists in providing the safekeeping and integrity of information
assets by maintaining systems and controls that prevent unauthorized access,
modification, disclosure, and/or deletion of information from production
systems networks and resources.
· Directly interfaces with business line technical experts to
provide guidance on authorization authentication and encryption solutions.
· Consults with business units regarding their changing business and
technical plans to ensure that information security issues are addresses
early in the project life cycle.
· Provides advocacy during the design and development of network
security focusing on firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems,
Digital Signatures, Certificate Authorities, PKI, encryption schemas,
centralized authentication and access control.
· Monitors changes in hardware, software and user requirements at
all sites to ensure security is not compromised or degraded.
· Leads the design and further establishment of perimeter system
security, and defense in depth.
· Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster
information security awareness by developing and deploying Education and
· Assists with forensic/security investigations.
· Assist with defining and validating systems security requirements.
Implement secure systems standards using DOD, NIST and Cobit as guidelines.
· Audit and monitor IT Security best practices including
Firewall/Network Design, Anti Virus Strategy, Platform Maintenance, systems
access ID and logon procedures and policies, file transfer protocols and
data loss prevention.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
· 8 or more years of IT Security Experience
· (CISSP) Certified Information Systems Security required.
· Professional Experience in UNIX, Windows, Linux, TCP/IP, Storage
Devices, network devices, fail safe strategies, system architecture, LAN and
WAN methods and Intranet/Internet security environments, patch management,
· Excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation
· Strong project management skills with the ability to manage
several initiatives at one time
· Expertise in the following technologies:
o Firewalls, ideally Palo Alto and Juniper
o Palo Alto Intrusion Detection/Prevention
o Juniper SSL/VPN
o Blue Coat proxies
o Symantec End Point Protection
o Vulnerability scanners
Keys to this Position:
1. The technical requirements are as follows:
· Firewalls, ideally Palo Alto and Juniper
· Palo Alto Intrusion Detection/Prevention
· Juniper SSL/VPN
· Blue Coat proxies
2. This is a hands-on technical role. Some of the 2012 projects planned
include a Juniper to Palo Alto migration and the rolling out Blue Coat
caching and proxy services.
Contact Information - (Resumes in Word Format to);
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555