Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WR726641
Sr. Oracle DBA – 11g – Unix/Linux - Marlboro, MA Area – Excellent Package
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm –
Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Bonus –
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
My client utilizes a centralized database team to build, certify and
maintain the database infrastructure components for the Oracle, Sybase and
SQL Server RDBMS environments. The team ensures architectural blue prints
become sustainable test/stage and production environments and certify RDBMS
related functions: Database Backup & Recovery, High Availability, Disaster
Recovery, Replication, Security, Monitoring and general administration
tasks. The team builds SOP for transition to the Production Support teams
and acts, as needed, as escalation and as subject matter experts for
production database infrastructure incidents.
The candidate must possess both technical depth and breadth with experience
in a multi-disciplinary environment. He/she should have a “can do” “hands
on” orientation and be able to function both independently and as a member
of a team.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Minimum 7+ years experience as Oracle Database Administrator
building and supporting enterprise critical databases on UNIX/Solaris – 11g
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience installing, configuring and supporting Oracle RAC
· Experience installing, configuring and supporting Oracle HA and
· Experience managing Oracle backup and recovery with RMAN.
· Experience with Oracle GRID, Audit Vault and Data Vault.
· Excellent database tuning experience.
· Experience with database upgrades and patching of complex
· Exposure to UNIX, Storage and Network administration.
· Proven multi-tasking experience across multiple simultaneous
· Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to a dynamic
· Experience in advanced Oracle technologies such as ASM,
partitioning, queuing, replication, compression, MQ gateway, Data Change
· Excels in critical thinking
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Optional Job Requirements:
· MS SQL Server experience
· Sybase ASE experience
· Financial Services Industry end-user or vendor experience.
Keys to this Position:
1. Seeking a Senior Oracle DBA with 7 plus years experience to be a member
of the Database Infrastructure team. 11g experience required.
2. Technical requirements: 7 plus years as an Oracle DBA supporting a
large, complex, mission critical, 24X7 UNIX/Solaris environment. The
following technical skills are also required:
Oracle HA and DR
Oracle backup and recovery with RMAN
3. The candidate must have strong communication skills.
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555