CAE 2, Customer Service (Sales) - INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE, NORTH READING, MA
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of competitors. Determines and implements
basic strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers
and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value.
Remains up-to-date on products and services to ensure customer
satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix,
new product information).
- Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and
written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate
relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience
(CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a
logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and
confirms sales when appropriate. Demonstrates increased proficiency with
- Supports other lines of business as call
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then
promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on
customer's needs and interests. Demonstrates closing techniques
consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and
other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
Continues to improve sales ability through ongoing training, role
playing, and coaching.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to meet higher performance
expectations (increased KPI/MPS).
- Achieves overall performance goals
of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual
attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555