You will rely on your abilities as a Job Developer, Recruiter or Career Services Representative as you successfully place individuals into competitive jobs in the Greater North Shore Area. Your coaching skills will be needed to assist individuals with professional development, including resume writing and interviewing techniques. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, will be needed to conduct Career Services workshops and to work closely with prospective employers to develop jobs. To be really successful in this environment, you'll use your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, while still providing high quality and a great attention to detail.
What you will do:
• Form relationships with organizations to develop job opportunities.
• Market & provide placement assistance to individuals and monitor their progress.
• Promote CLASS, its programs, and individuals at job fairs, open houses, and other community events to establish a network base within the hiring community.
• Monitor and maintain placement goals based on established standards. Maintains regular contact with employers to monitor employment satisfaction and to suggest accommodation of requirements for hard-to-fill positions.
• Contacts employers by mail, phone, e-mail, and in person to develop appropriate job openings; prepares job orders. Conducts extensive outreach to employers and potential employers to market individuals, to increase pool of employers, increase job bank listing, and develop new job orders.
• Interact with program case managers and other job developers to refine understanding of applicants' needs and identify targeted job development efforts, maintain up to date records.
• Preferred Master's in Rehabilitation, CRC, required: Bachelor's degree in social science, discipline, human resources, business, marketing or a related area from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education preferred.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in executive search, employment staffing, career services, out placement services or sales experience in the corporate sector.
• Excellent communication skills along with a helpful disposition necessary to deal effectively and courteously with internal and external contacts.
• Past history of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
• Proficient in utilizing a personal computer and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a high pressure environment with timeline pressures.
• Experience in organizing, writing and presenting reports and presentations.
Note: Territory for the position is the North Shore Area. However, position will require travel to Lawrence, MA office for meetings, etc.
* A driver's record acceptable for Driver's Clearance and a CORI check are required.
Please submit resumes to HR Department, CLASS INC:
1 Parker Street
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555