Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
searching for strong candidates - 3 Roles
Position Title – WRDSA092010
Solution Architect – Pre/Post Sales – SaaS – Java/J2EE/SOA/Portals – N. 128
Area of MA – Up to $130K+
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only Please – No Sponsorship
Make up of role is 50%+ Consulting - Up to 50% Coding depending on Project.
Private, highly successful, growing E-Commerce SaaS Provider - Great
Company – Lots of Upside.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
My client has pioneered a new approach to ecommerce infrastructure that
combines the control and flexibility of a highly customizable ecommerce
application suite with the cost benefits and scalability of software
delivered as a service (SaaS). They are currently seeking a Solution
Architect to work as part of their Client Services team. The Solution
Architect will work collaboratively with the sales team, other delivery
consultants, partners and sub-contractors to successfully scope and
implement customer solutions.
· As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, architect and design
leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in
technology, features, performance and scalability.
· Lead teams of Implementation Consultants comprised of internal
staff, customer and partner resources. Provide technical direction and
guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of
· Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This
includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating
scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
· Coach and mentor partners, customers and developers as they learn
to implement firm’s solution.
· Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
· Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements
within the Client Services team.
· Work with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product
management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Previous Solution Architecture experience designing and
implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C eCommerce, ERP, CRM, SFA
or similar environments.
· The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and
convert them into customer solutions.
· Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in
a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
· Strong documentation skills.
· BS or BA (In Computer Science or related field preferred).
· 7+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional
· Prior experience leading and working with geographically disperse
· Experienced with web technologies, J2EE, Java, SOA, application
servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application
integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.
Travel is expected to be around 25%.
Send Resume in Word format only to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555