Please note change in deadline date.
FAST TRACK RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY!
[Accounting Specialist] in Woburn
The Career Place is working directly with a hiring employer for the following position for a limited time. If you meet their requirements and want to be considered, email your resume to The Career Place staff named below by the response deadline. Our staff will prescreen all resumes submitted and deliver selected resumes directly to the employer for their review.
Accounting Specialist for a Wholesale Company in Woburn
Full-time, $38,000-$40,000 with benefits(including profit sharing funded 401K program)
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
Employer is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist. The Accounting Specialist will be a key contributor to the future success of fast growing company by managing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Credit areas of the company. The successful candidate will thrive in a very fast paced environment and have the ability to switch back and forth between various tasks as business conditions dictate. This position also requires the ability to manage a significant amount of paperwork. This is NOT a heavy accounting role. There will be no General Ledger or tax responsibilities, but an understanding of basic accounting (AR & AP) is required. This person will work directly with the Company President and Director of Operations.
- Process all Receivables and Payables
- Prepare the daily deposit and daily credit card transactions
- Make decisions on credit issues and process requests for credit
- Match and process invoices, purchase orders, and packing slips
- Act as a backup answering phones if all Customer Service Representatives are on calls
- Make "soft" calls to customers who have an outstanding balance
- Follow up with customers to ensure that payments promised are actually made
- Send statements to customers several times a month and invoices when requested
- 3 years experience working in the AR, AP, or credit areas of a company
- 4 year College Degree and 1 year experience in the above areas
- Ability to multitask and good follow through skills a must
- Good phone communication skills
- Good computer skills, including at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and a calendar program, such as Microsoft Outlook.
For consideration, email your resume by [March 13] to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be a customer of a One Stop Career Center to apply.
Our staff will contact all candidates whose resumes were selected for submission. If you do not hear from our staff within 10 business days of the submission deadline, then your resume was not selected. However, there may be other 'fast track' opportunities for which you are better suited. So check your emails regularly!
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555