As a Product Manager at ROAM Data, you will be responsible for helping to grow and strengthen existing product(s) and develop new products in the exciting new world of mobile commerce. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical acumen; have a big-picture vision, and then drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time understanding client needs and come up with innovative solutions for the broader market. You must enjoy spending your time inventing the future, as the mobile payment world is still very young and is evolving rapidly.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with Sales and Clients to help solve Clients’ needs; you will interact with our engineering team and business analysts to understand how to take advantage of our technology. You will work with Marketing Communications to define go-to-market strategies, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning, inventing new features, driving to execution, pricing right and dominating the market!
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Building pricing models and assisting Sales in offering competitive yet profitable deals to our potential clients.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Knowledge in mobile technology a plus
- Knowledge in Payments a big plus (Cards, Mobile Payments, Acquiring, POS…)
- A self driven innovative person that is execution oriented
- B.S or B.A. required, MBA a plus
Contact: Eran Hollander, VP Product at firstname.lastname@example.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555