Avis Budget Group Jobs
Avis Budget Group
Automotive Technician B in Boston Massachusetts United States
Skilled Labor - Trades
Job Title: Automotive Technician B
Performs preventative maintenance and completes minor repairs on gasoline and diesel medium duty trucks. Changes oil, replaces filters, checks and replaces belts and hoses, replaces windshield wipers and headlights. Completes minor repairs as directed with little or no assistance. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs preventative maintenance and completes minor repairs on gasoline and diesel medium duty trucks.
· Diagnoses and repairs braking systems, air conditioning, basic electrical systems (starting, charging, lighting), engine cooling systems, and steering.
· Changes oil, replaces filters, checks and replaces belts and hoses, replaces windshield wipers and headlights.
· Completes most repairs with little or no assistance.
· Maintains towing equipment.
· Completes necessary paperwork as required.
· Adapts to varying tasks according to changing volume and business needs.
This position does not have formal supervision responsibilities but may provide guidance to lower level technicians.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 2 years automotive maintenance experience.
* Truck maintenance experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to interpret and understand basic documented standards and procedures including work orders, maintenance, and repair manuals.
* Individual accountability and strong attention to detail.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
* Must possess basic hand tools required for preventative maintenance and most repairs.
To apply go to:
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555