Requisition Number 7071BR
Department Name ClinDev Operations
Location Cambridge, MA
POSITION SUMMARY Millennium is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to support the SVP, Head of Oncology Clinical Development. Working independently, you will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks. The ability to interact with staff at all levels and in all geographies in a fast paced environment under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES • Effectively collaborate and build relationships with a variety of people at all levels internally and externally to the organization.
• Proactive, self starter that can take initiative in accomplishing tasks and projects of high complexity and scope, perform efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, limited-structure environment, and handle ambiguity with professional poise.
• Act as the primary liaison between the SVP, Head of Oncology Clinical Development and all external clients including investigators, scientists, thought leaders, external business colleagues and our Takeda colleagues from around the world.
• Responsible for all calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and their assistants to coordinate a variety of activities and meetings by exercising considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and calls.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements for domestic and international meetings and conferences. Prepare all meeting materials and proactively schedule pre-meetings for commitments.
• Serve as key point of contact and host for visitors and coordinate internal and external meetings with groups of colleagues of various number.
• Assume responsibility for either first draft creation or editing of critical documents such as budgets, email correspondence, presentations.
• Organize and execute scientific and other literature searches, working with relevant internal expertise as available or necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications (Must haves):
• 10+ years of executive assistant experience
• Demonstrated maturity, professionalism, good judgment and initiative
• Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Ability to navigate appropriately and professionally
• Proven ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
• Effective at multi-tasking
• Strong track record of effectively supporting high level executives
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient at MS Outlook and Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and Word)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills particularly around building relationships
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555