Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Open & Active as of 01-10-2012
Position Title – WRTMTS092010 - Searching for strong candidates
Manager of Windows System Engineering – 128/Mass Pike Area of MA – Up to
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + Very Comprehensive Benefits
Preference is for Local Candidates - Relo Assistance possible for
exceptionally strong matches – No sponsorship
Large, public, highly successful, and growing Retail Firm - Great Company –
Lots of Upside.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
· Manages the activities related to the design, procurement, testing
and operations in support of server related technical projects.
· Oversees the daily activities of direct reports. Coaches and
mentors staff towards career development.
· Manages, maintains and implements applications/technologies and
associated systems standards.
· Negotiates and establishes vendor business partner relationships
to ensure best pricing and service level delivery.
· Establishes and maintains budgets and associated expenditures
along with acquisition methodologies for assigned applications/technologies,
purchases and maintenance.
· Evaluates and acquires new/upgraded software and hardware
technologies that offer competitive advantages or productivity gains in
delivery of information and system services to the end user computing
· Provides inter and interdepartmental communication concerning all
computing standards and future strategic directions. Sets standards
concerning specific corporate direction in relation to assigned applications
· Other duties as assigned.
Reports to Manager of Technical Services - Global Infrastructure
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 8+ years Information Technology experience in large data center,
distributed, multi-location, multi-protocol, networked environment.
Candidates must have experience working in an environment of a 500 - 1000+
Windows Servers or very close to this number.
· 5+ years of management experience – Need experience managing a
group of 25-30 people – Person best suited for this role will have come up
thru a hands-on technical role and can still engage hands-on as needed.
Needs to be hands-on technically in the technologies specified.
· Experience building Windows Based Servers.
· Experience with VMware, Citrix, Active Directory and Clustering.
· Experience with the acquisition and management of technology
including midrange, desktop and other hardware, software and network related
· Extensive technical experience in current infrastructure
technologies used at the firm. These technologies include, but are not
limited to: Mainframe, Servers, Desktops, Peripherals, Wireless Devices,
Miscellaneous Appliances, Storage Devices, Operating Systems, Utilities,
Monitoring Tools, Software Packages, Networks, etc.
· Experience in current development methodologies, audit and SOX
compliance, security practices, middleware, change management compliance,
database technology, etc.
· Solid understanding of hardware, operating systems and associated
technologies including both current technologies and future trends for
industry strategic hardware and software in the assigned environment.
· Ability to manage and adjust multiple priorities in a fast paced,
rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies and business
· Cross platform technical knowledge.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Retail experience preferred but not mandatory.
Very minimal, as necessary
Send Resume in Word format only to: Gary Wright - President – Wright
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555