We work with America's leading nonprofits like the ASPCA, Arthritis Foundation, Lambda Legal, National Audubon Society, Habitat for Humanity, National 4-H, Junior Achievement, and UNICEF Canada.
As part of our interactive agency team, you will work directly with our clients crafting successful online fundraising strategies and campaigns for prospect and donor acquisition, supporter stewardship and donor retention.
You will be integral to helping develop unique integrated fundraising programs and innovative new online fundraising techniques.
You should be equally adept at creating persuasive messaging — often in response to fast-changing current events — as you are at developing and using analysis and performance indicators to test, evaluate and optimize programs and campaigns.
You should relish the challenge of improving already-successful programs, while scaling them up to produce ever-stronger, higher-impact results.
Ideally you have 3-5 years experience with online fundraising at nonprofits or a fundraising agency.
This is an INTERNET fundraising position — if you have only print and direct mail fundraising experience you will not be considered. You MUST have experience conducting and managing online fundraising campaigns.
This for a FULL-TIME position in the New York City or the Washington DC area.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a great benefits and vacation package, including health insurance, and 401K with full company participation.
We are searching for a candidate with the following experience:
- Campaigning: Nonprofit-sector experience with online campaigns and fundraising using permission marketing, including the design, implementation, and analysis of serial campaigns. MINIMUM 3-5 years hands-on experience with online campaigns.
- Constituent Relationship Management: Keen understanding of CRM systems, running queries, managing receiver lists, such as Kintera, Convio, Blackbaud. Experience with Blackbaud (Kintera) Sphere is preferred.
- Strategy: Significant experience in designing campaigns including the use of surveys to determine campaign direction, goals, and methods. Demonstrated knowledge of industry benchmarks and best practices.
- Implementation: Advanced User-level knowledge of HTML and professional-level experience in CMS implementation of campaigns.
- Discipline: Strong organizational skills – organized, detailed-oriented, good follow-through. Ability to manage competing priorities well.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills — verbal and written. You will interface with clients regularly.
- Client Management: Manage clients to contract, hours, and budget while finding creative ways to meet their needs. Manage internal and external resources.
- Work Ethic: Very strong work ethic — disciplined, dedicated, self-starter — able to work alone or within team environment equally well. Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. This is not a 40-hour per week opportunity — occasional extra hours are expected. Some travel required.
- Verticals: Requires experience with one or more cause-based nonprofit.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with higher education degree(s) a plus
- Large, National, Visible clients: Experience with complex and dynamic campaigns within large nonprofit context a definite plus.
- Social Media: Prior experience with social networking and social media a plus, but not required.
Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, 401K plan, and generous vacation/holiday plan.
All Inquiries please send resume to Rick Gentry, email@example.com. Please no phone calls.