Hi Chuck, We have a number of contract openings with a company in
Westborough of which I have attached the description as well (titled:
Senior Software Development Engineer). If you have anybody you may
suggest that would be good. This is a nice opportunity to work with a
software company with identity management software which is a happening
niche. Hope things are well, let’s keep in touch. Job description pasted
below. In addition I added several that I have in town. Hope all things
are well for you.
Eddie D'Zmura Recruiter/Principal
Avisar Search eBay Job Postings:http://www.ebayclassified.com/user/avisar
Search/Placement for technology professionals
7 Kenneth Road
Georgetown, MA 01833
1. Senior Software Development Engineer
Engineering / Location: Westborough , MA
To help us extend our lead in the Identity Management market, my client
is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead one of our Engineering
teams. This individual will take the lead role in designing, developing,
qualifying and delivering new and enhanced functionality for the Access
Assurance Suite as well as developing custom 3rd-party integration
components (“connectors”) that are a critical element of the delivered
solutions. This engineer will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced,
flexible environment with responsibilities across the full range of
activities required to deliver industry-leading enterprise software to
market, from requirements definition, architecture and design,
development, test planning, test execution and direct interaction with
the leading Enterprise Provisioning and Access Compliance customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated engineer who is looking for a
challenging career architecting and delivering enterprise class
software, both on-premise and in the cloud. You will be working in an
Agile software development team where all team members share
responsibility for design, development, test planning, test execution
and documentation of the product.
* 3 – 8 years of experience in delivering commercial,
enterprise-class software on the Windows platform * Current C#, and
ASP.NET experience required * A track record of successfully leading
a software engineering team * Experience building distributed,
multi-tier systems. * Good problem solving skills * Familiarity
with several of the following technologies: * Microsoft Visual
Studio 2008 or 2010 * XML and related technologies (XSLT, XMLSchema,
XPath, etc.) * Web Services / SOAP / WCF * ASP.NET / ASP.NET
ADO.NET / LINQ / Performance Tuning * .NET 3.5 and higher (including
WCF, WIF, Windows Forms, WF, etc.) * Software-based testing
(including unit testing, automation, load testing, etc.) *
Familiarity with Agile development processes * Hands-on experience
with successfully integrating heterogeneous technologies to provide
solutions to the business * Strong communication skills
2. Technical Project Manager Boston , MA
My client is seeking a Technical Project Manager for our Boston , MA
office. This role is responsible for planning, monitoring, reporting,
administrating, and facilitating the execution of multiple projects to
meet our business needs in accord with our organizational priorities,
quality goals, budget, and time constants for the Information Technology
Services (ITS) department. My client is a leading provider of SaaS
solutions to State and Local Governments. ITS is the Infrastructure
management and support group charged with meeting the company’s hosting,
managed services, and infrastructure project needs. Under the direction
of the ITS Technical Services Manager, the successful candidate will
work with product development delivery managers, ITS delivery/project
managers, and ITS engineers to: develop and maintain ITS master project
schedules; facilitate sprint planning, weekly status, and daily scrum
meetings; prioritize tasks; remove
impediments; and meet project commitments.
* Collaborate with ITS delivery/project managers on the development
of the rolling ITS master plan.
* Collaborate with ITS delivery/project manager and ITS Technical
Services Manager on assigning and managing resources
* Maintain the master plan, in the ITS project planning tool,
containing computing and network infrastructure tasks from varied
business project plans, technology and process improvement initiatives,
and R&D in a dynamic environment fueled by a company compound annual
growth rate of 15+% and a commitment to a best of breed private cloud
* Maintain and manage weekly sprint task detail.
* Facilitate weekly sprint status meeting, summarizing the results
of meeting prior week commitments and the plans for the current week
* Facilitate daily scrum meetings with ITS Delivery managers and
engineers to review previous day success/short comings, define and
assist in removing impediments, plan current day tasks
* Attend all weekly scheduled delivery meetings between ITS
delivery managers, individual product development delivery managers, and
stakeholders to ensure priorities and commitments are understood and
* Liaise with product development director, delivery managers,
and/or other stakeholders to ensure priorities are understood,
commitments are reasonable, and impediments are removed
* Ensure commitments are met and ITS Technical Services Manager and
company CIO are aware of possible missed commitments or assistance is
needed in removing impediments
* Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved
parties throughout project life cycle.
* Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report
in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential. * Can conform to shifting
priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving
* Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and
* Flexible during times of change.
* Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments.
* Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
* Ability to bring project to successful completion through
political sensitivity and diplomacy.
* Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure environment is crucial.
* University degree or college diploma computer science or related
* Certifications in Project Management.
* Strong infrastructure experience is required
* 6+ years direct work experience in a technical project management
capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
* Understand Agile process and the role of Scrum Master (though
this is not a systems development role, some attributes lend themselves
well to managing infrastructure tasks in a SaaS environment)
* Strong familiarity with project management software, such as
Clarity, Wrike, MS Project
* Familiar with programming languages, including .Net, Java, Perl.
* Database and operating systems experience with MS SQL Server,
* Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, such as
Windows, VMWare, EMC.
* Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
* Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
* Minimal travel
3. CTO Boston , MA
The Chief Technology Officer will manage the overall technology
direction of the Health and Human Services practice areas and provide
leadership for the technology organization. The CTO will report directly
to the Health Practice Area Director. This is a project-based
environment, primarily focused on customized product solutions and
integration with third party solutions that support contracted services
to State and Local Governments.
* Responsible for the successful and timely delivery of technology
products and services to clients via direct oversight of Health and
Human Services technology resources and via collaboration with IT
Services (ITS), which provides infrastructure and technical support.
* Responsible for ensuring that Health and Human Services
technology platforms are designed for: * Low development and
* Easy evolution and enhancement
* Stable performance and quick response times at all volumes within
* Compliance with SDLC standards and practices
* Responsible for developing and managing the annual Health and
Human Services technology budget and for continuously generating
recommendations/taking actions that will reduce the costs of Health and
Human Services technology.
* Responsible for monitoring and evaluating ITS hosting, definition
and/or upgrade of service-level agreements where appropriate and working
with ITS to ensure appropriate hosting support and performance.
* Responsible for ensuring that software design and development is
* Conduct build vs. buy analysis and assist business in
identifying, procuring, managing, and integrating technology third-party
solutions and services when warranted.
* Responsible for successfully implementing the strategy and the
support/integration plan for our portfolio of custom, web-based business
* Support marketing efforts, client visits and proposal development
* Spend the time necessary to learn Health and Human Services from
a business perspective and be able to determine appropriate technology
solutions to support those requirements.
* Coordinate with the corporate CIO and peer CTOs in other practice
areas to establish and enforce corporate technology policy, process and
* Provide direction and encourage staff development.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to
understand and be understood by business staff, personnel management
skills, and leadership qualities.
* Strong ability to create the technology vision for the practice
areas and promote change.
* Proven ability to establish and drive software development
methodologies and processes, from requirements gathering through quality
assurance and maintenance.
* Knowledge of information security and risk management.
* Detail oriented; capable of planning, tracking, and analyzing
progress on all aspects of technical projects.
* Experience with product versioning, releases, and delivery processes.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and develop staff.
* Experience with web-based systems and services, preferably with
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Business, and Master’s
degree or equivalent experience required.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555