1. Manage HR function
2. Implement and manage company programs
3. Develop/recommend/implement/manage annual/LT operations, sales & mktg, capital, revenue, expense & profit goals
4. Resolve customer complaints.
5. Maintain property in 1st class condition.
6. Participate in community/professional organizations
7. Maintain personnel/payroll documents, files, and records. Monitor/direct ee orientations and training activities.
• Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent education/experience.
• Work Experience: 5-10 yrs in related position with this company or other organizations Advanced knowledge/ working knowledge of hospitality and Business management fields.
• Strong communication skills
More job details at: www.hoteljobsnetwork.com
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555