Position Title – WRCOESDIM032011
SharePoint Developer – SharePoint – Moss – C#/.Net – SQL Server - FS -
Boston, MA – Up to $95K+ DOE
Up to $95K Base DOE + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Local Candidates Only – No Relo - No Sponsorship
Stable Work History
Smaller, public, specialty investment firm with close to $200 billion in
assets under management – Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent
Compensation Package – Bonus
SharePoint Developer – Investment Management (Equity Portfolio Management,
FI) – Web – C#/.Net – SQL Server
· Act as a liaison to the Investment Teams for the development of a
SharePoint Sites Collection utilizing dashboard features and custom .NET
applications. Must have Investment business knowledge and experience to
gather requirements and design custom workflows, utilize Excel Services and
create XML data definitions for the Business Data Catalog.
· Develop and implement web part solutions within SharePoint as
defined by equity business operations.
· Work with Investment Team Members, Web Technical Leads and Project
Managers to create a high-profile internal Equity Web site presence
Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and other development tools are helpful but not
· Maintain and support the Equity SharePoint Environment as needed
as well as create new Fixed Income Sites.
· SharePoint 2010 Upgrade Experience is desired.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· BA/BS required with a concentration in Computer Science,
Management Information Systems or Business, or equivalent experience.
· Microsoft SharePoint Certification desired.
· Minimum of 5 years related experience.
· Strong working knowledge of equity portfolio management and
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS); including systems
architecture, development using SharePoint Designer, project planning, code
development execution, solution rollout and life cycle support.
· MOSS 2007 development experience as related to portals,
collaboration, content, and site development using SharePoint Designer or
· Experience with SharePoint systems architecture and web farms is
desired. Also knowledge of web server(s), Email server(s) and DNS server(s)
configuration, security, management and maintenance would be a strong bonus.
· Demonstrate and execute problem solving techniques and have
troubleshooting, or comparable experience.
· Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and
implementing an interactive corporate Web site customized for a large
· Web Styles, Webmaster, Content, Graphics experience desirable
· Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design a plus
· Must be dependable, creative, energetic, self-starter, who is
comfortable working in a fast paced project-oriented atmosphere and works
well within a dynamic team environment
· Highly organized and disciplined work habits
· High level of professionalism and strong work ethic
· Effective written and verbal communications skills
· Strong attention to detail
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - ReplyWrightAssociates@Verizon.Net - WEB Site –
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555