- Provides Help line support daily to ensure that system problems and user difficulties are identified and corrected.
- Sets up/installs new PCs and Printers.
- Responsible for network monitoring and user set-ups and configuration changes.
- Responsible for Cisco router and switch HW/SW support and installation.
- Provides telephone system support.
- Provides voice mail system support.
- Monitors and/or ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering, in addition to, Bank operation policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- An Associate’s Degree in Computer Science; AND three (3) years of computer network installation and maintenance experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Should possess one or more of the following certifications: CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate). Other network and/or industry certifications or experience may be substituted where appropriate.
- Knowledge of networked computer system environments and device capabilities.
- Knowledge of Wide Area Network (WAN) management and configuration principles.
- Knowledge of networks, security guidelines and industry “best practices.”
- Knowledge of T1 & fractional T1 transmission systems.
- Knowledge of MPLS WAN protocols and BGP.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of operating and server systems, including open source server operating systems.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of network hardware and software troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with VMware desirable.
- Skill in working independently.
- Skill in solving complex technical problems involving integrated operating systems and hardware platforms.
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555