Position Title – WRCOBFBSA062011
Business Solutions Analyst – Defined Contributions - Financial Services -
Rt93/Boston, MA Area
Base + Bonus - Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only – No Sponsorship
Stable Work History
Division of a large, successful, and growing financial services firm.
A Business Solutions Analyst position is a great opportunity to participate
in strategic and tactical projects. These projects will include building
new products for the retirement business as well as building new systems
enhancements to improve operational efficiencies
As a Business Solutions Analyst you will perform in-depth analysis, identify
revenue and process improvement opportunities, and propose business and
product solutions to satisfy company and client needs.
There are 2 roles – One is product oriented and the other is process
oriented - The positions are required to build and maintain a product user
guide and to maintain User Procedure Guides - There are four phases to the
guides: 1). Describes the Product – 2). Processing Guide – 3). System’s
Guide – 4). Implementation Guide. Once the guides are developed, these
resources will be used within the Product area to perform Product and
Process analytical work.
Both roles require strong knowledge of defined contributions.
The chief responsibilities include:
· Developing an in-depth understanding of internal and client
processes and identifying challenges and opportunities for improvement.
· Staying abreast of retirement industry trends
· Analyzing complex business needs to determine solution
· Preparing comprehensive proposal for documentation initiatives and
other internal initiatives
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Defined contribution business and recordkeeping services
· Understanding of analytical approaches and project management
· Understanding of technology concepts
· Understanding of various corporate operations and support
· The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally
and in writing, with both technical and non-technical associates
· The ability to partner with business partners and clients
· The ability to execute complex assignments within the established
time frames and quality standards.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of formal education
and work experience.
· 6 + years of Defined Contributions and financial services
experience, including prior systems and applications related experience –
This is a must have.
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site –
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555