About the Job
Launch your Sales career at BBC -- Sell for a Fortune 15 Company!
As a BBC Consumer Markets Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our telecommunications client's fiber optic products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands on training, and corporate sponsored classroom training.
At BBC we are serious about growth the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
· Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the sales world and then eventually grow to become a professional corporate sales rep. This growth involves getting starting with confidence-building, relationship-based residential customers, then moving on up the tiers of commercial customers from small business accounts to medium commercial accounts and then on to large corporate accounts.
· Sales Management Training which is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
· Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our Fortune 100 Clients, the services we are going to be selling for them and the territories we will be selling in.
· Sell FiOS packages to prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customer plans.
· Identify prospective customers using assigned leads.
· Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
· Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
· Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management.
· Maintain High Ethical Principals
· Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
· Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
· Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
· Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
· Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
· Understanding of new technologies in the internet and television entertainment world.
Please note that as part of our application process for this position, you may be asked to fill out an employment questionnaire which takes 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
· 401K and retirement plans available for all management
· Medical coverage (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
· Dental coverage (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
· Paid Training
· Paid time-off
· Base Salary Plus Commission Structure
· Tickets to Sporting Events
· Gas reimbursement program
· Vision care coverage (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
· Work/Life resources
· Tickets to Sporting Events
· Company paid travel opportunities (Puerto Rico weekend this September)
· Social activities and work environment
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
Please apply directly through craigslist
•Location: Woburn, MA
•Compensation: Salary Plus Commissions - Health, Dental, Vision Benefits - Gas Reimbursement
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job!
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555