We just got an internship (temporary contract) posting from BC Dining Services. Could lead to a brand new career path for the right person.
Do you have any customers interested? If yes – enter all qualified employer referrals (job posted under Boston College Dining Services ID # 1073898) Thanks!
Job Order # 1073898/Date posted: June-14-11
Job Title: Dining Management Intern
10-month position - August 2011 - May 2012
Employer: Boston College Dining Services
Chestnut Hill, MA www.bc.edu/dining
FT – 40 hours/week Shift: 4 $625/month
ü REQUIRES A 2-YEAR DEGREE
ü Frequently requires early mornings, late nights and weekends.
ü Experience all aspects of BC Dining Services, incl. retail dining, catering, in-house commissary and bakery.
ü Emphasis on food service mgmt with hands-on experience, controlling food cost, labor costs and managing inventory.
Job duties include:
· Manage a dining operation with mentor.
· Provide customer service, respond to complaints, requests and questions.
· Maintain sanitation, HACCP standards and safety.
· Proactively supervise employees to meet operational needs. Recruit student employees.
· Attend employee development workshops.
· Ensure proper inventory levels as assigned. Ensure high quality food presentation, sanitation & customer satisfaction.
· Assist with planning and execution of special events & catered functions.
· Understand and demonstrate proactive fiscal management responsibilities.
· Communicate equipment problems via established protocol.
Benefits include: on campus meal allowance, vacation and holidays, on-campus parking, professional and personal development programs.
*To apply, e-mail your resume (please inform employer that you heard about this opening through The Career Place's Job Posting Bank/Service)
Contact: Beth Burns/HR Manager Email: email@example.com
For additional questions: contact Beth Burns at 617-552-0954
Gayle E. Sommer
Director of Business Services
The Career Place
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555