June 14th, 2011
Blu Homes Job Opening: Business Development Associate
Blu Homes, a high-tech modern eco-friendly homes company, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Business Development Associate based in our either our Boston or San Francisco area office. Blu is the leading designer and manufacturer of beautiful, “personalizable”, and ecologically friendly modern prefab homes, and offers a broad product line of homes and small accessory buildings available across the US and North America (www.bluhomes.com).
This position will report directly to the Director of Sales.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Working with Director of Sales and VP of Sales & Marketing on a range of business development and strategic growth initiatives
· Leading market analyses to inform company strategy on pricing, geographic growth, and competitive landscape
· Collaborating to design and structure innovative systems and programs for a rapidly growing sales team
· Working with Director of Sales on day-to-day external sales team management, including both ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ skills activities
· Opportunity to move through start-up management program with merit-based advancement
Character & Skills:
· Ability to develop business acumen with a broad range of parties, including the sales representatives team as well as internal groups in the company
· Analytical, organized, and pragmatic approach with ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative information to make strategic judgments for the Sales function and broader company
· Strong work ethic and ability to ‘scale’ and adapt within a quickly growing company
· Excellent communication skills; self-confidence and poise in working with clients and outside groups
· Strong quantitative skills – experience with Excel modeling and forecasts preferred
· Excitement about playing an integral part of growing sales at a high tech green homes start-up
· Personable, friendly, and down to earth manner
· 2-5+ years experience preferred in fields like startup business development, venture capital, management consulting, investment banking, or comparable
· minimum bachelor’s degree
Compensation: salary based on experience, plus stock options, and benefits package.
Application Process: please email email@example.com with your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your experience and why you think you would be a fit for this position. Candidates will also be required to provide references and may be subject to a background check.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555