This individual will oversee client and project management under the direction of the Vice President/General Manager.
What this role will Accomplish:
• Help clients generate revenue faster
• Grow BAO revenue profitably
Actions that will create success:
• Recruit, hire, train, develop, and motivate Client Services team responsible for client engagement
• Hold team accountable for reaching goals
• Improve processes to maximize efficiency and client experience
• Work in partnership with sales and delivery teams to ensure seamless integration of engagement
• Engage in, and coach others in engaging in, consultative relationship-building with clients
Knowledge and skills required:
• Be able to identify talent and vet thoroughly for ability, skill, and will
• Be able to coach and motivate team to achieve goals
• Be adept at problem solving and conflict management
• Understand both tangible and intangible elements of client experience
• Be able to analyze and interpret data, and create strategic recommendations appropriately
Education/certification and experience required:
• BA/BS in business preferred
• 5 – 7 years experience managing client-facing/revenue-generating teams
• 5+ years experience in a project management role
• Marketing services preferred
• Be driven and accountable
• Be highly motivated to exceed goals through the efforts of others
• Possess an innate understanding of behaviors and motivators of others
• Be compelled to always be improving and discovering new ways to delight clients
BAO helps High Technology and Services companies identify immediate sales opportunities and turn them into pipeline. BAO offers B2B Clients of all sizes a complete suite of market development and pipeline generation services - from strategic market assessment and account profiling, to appointment setting and lead qualification, and beyond. With a proven set of methodologies and processes behind them, BAO guarantees Client results.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555