USA Job Openings!
International Student Exchange, a not-for-profit education consortium,
provides affordable and practical opportunities for students enrolled at member campuses to study and live in a new location.
ISE Exchange and Direct members are institutions of higher education that are regionally accredited (U.S. institutions)
or recognized by their government or ministry of education (non-U.S. institutions).
BECOMING A COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
Being a Community Representative gives you the opportunity to make a difference in the community,
with your local high schools, and most importantly, with families. It is a challenging and rewarding position.
As a Community Representative, you are our face out in the community.
It is very important for us to have well-trained, professional staff working with our students.
You are able to work with youth and learn about other countries and cultures.
You can make a personal contribution to the enrichment of young people from around the globe and can help to promote cross-cultural understanding.
Type: Full time
Salary: $38K annual
• Be an ambassador for your community and the USA by creating world-wide friendships and cross cultural understanding.
• Create or maintain relationships with local high school officials to determine availability for International Student Exchange students.
• Process and distribute language textbooks and teaching materials, as well as monetary aid and donations from local sponsors and charities among partner student organizations.
• Guide and support your students and families throughout their exchange experience.
• HAVE FUN! Plan group activities, picnics, and gatherings for the students and host families in your area!
Community Representatives should have the following key qualities:
Flexibility, motivation, dedication, warm heart, integrity, commitment, involved in the community,
interested in teens, good communication skills, and interested in global peace and understanding.
Computer Knowledge: intermediate-level abilities and hands-on skills with Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/mail-merge; group e-mails.
Send cover letter and resume to Thomas@us-resum.com for immediate consideration!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Vacancy from international student exchange organization
USA Job Openings!