Insulet - Bedford, MA 01730 To apply go to email@example.com
Position is responsible for legal support activities including: corporate governance; company stock and stock option plans; contract management; commercial insurance; SEC reporting activities; BOD activities; support of compliance program activities; and delivery of broad-based support to legal department activities.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Corporate Governance oUpdate corporate governance documents as directed and ensure appropriate dissemination of relevant policies and procedures to company personnel. oCoordinate Annual Meeting activities including Proxy and Annual Report preparation and distribution. oCreate annual corporate calendar.
· Stock and Stock-related Plans oManage stock transfer activities with company’s transfer agent. oMonitor TPA system for accuracy of stock option activity and interface with TPA on all matters relative administration of company stock option plans. oAddress employee inquiries relative to plan terms, plan administration and all matters relating to equity awards.
· Contract Management oReview contracts to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements; summarize for GC review; and communicate with counterparties and company stakeholders to coordinate processing. oReview and approve CSAs and basic contracts and amendments.
· Commercial Insurance oCoordinate commercial insurance placement and renewals and serve as company POC for commercial insurance matters. oIdentify required revisions to coverage based on evolving company needs. oNotify carrier of potential claims and monitor claims activity.
· SEC Reporting oResponsible for Section 16 reporting function including tracking of officer and director beneficial ownership and trading activity. oAssist with SEC Form 8-K other filings, as needed.
· BOD Activities oIdentify BOD actions requiring resolutions through communications with executive management and prepare resolutions, consents and meeting materials for BOD review/action. oImplement or ensure implementation of BOD resolutions/actions.
· Compliance Activities oProvide broad-based support of company compliance programs including data collection; records maintenance; employee communications; and assistance with monitoring, internal audits and reporting.
· Other Duties as Assigned
Knowledge / Education
· BA/BS Degree or AA/Paralegal Certificate w/related experience.
· Minimum of 5 years corporate paralegal experience in corporate legal department or law firm.
· Strong working knowledge of corporate legal SEC requirements, contracts management, corporate governance and equity plan experience preferred.
Skills / Competencies
· Strong working knowledge of public company requirements, SEC rules, corporate governance and contract management.
· Well-developed legal research and contract review skills.
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate at multiple levels inside and outside the organization.
· Ability to take initiative, own areas of responsibility, work independently, adapt to changing priorities, and remain open to new learning.
· Ability to work confidentially on sensitive issues with senior management and external directors.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with web technologies.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555