North Shore Company – Financial Analyst role – perfect move from Public Accounting – Accounting + Finance + SEC Exposure all in one job – International Company.
Ready to interview next week. Salary is 70K Max
We have a new position open for a Financial Analyst. This position will report to the Director of Finance and provide exposure to transaction processing, technical accounting issues, policies and procedures, SOX compliance, supporting external financial reporting across a growing organization. This would be a great position for a big four candidate to transition to private industry, and continue your technical training within financial reporting.
· Perform key tasks (and be a primary contributor) within the financial close process
· Perform detailed account reconciliations
· Update and maintain accounting policies and procedures manual; monitor consistent application across the organization
· Project and employee maintenance within timekeeping system
· Assist in preparation of forms 8-K, 10-Q, and 10-K, including Management's Discussion and Analysis (MD&A)
· Assist with acquisition due diligence
· Ad hoc reporting and analysis
· Technical accounting research, documentation and implementation
· Bachelor's in Accounting
· 2+ years of public accounting experience
· Strong Communication skills
· Strong analytical ability
Stone Staffing Inc
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555