Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WR717031
Lead Systems Analyst – Equity Systems – Equ/Der – Boston, MA Area –
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
No Sponsorship – Local Candidates Only
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm –
Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Bonus –
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
Position Responsibilities – Summary
The Equity Support team provides world-class, mission-critical support for
all portfolio construction, investment research and business management
activities. The Lead Systems Analyst support function is a key role which
requires a high level of direct interaction with investment personnel,
excellent analytical and communications skills, experience with database
technologies including SQL and Oracle, strong Equity, Derivatives and
investment process knowledge, and effective project management skills. This
is a high profile role that will provide a broad set of opportunities to
streamline processes, proactively manage business outcomes and deliver
innovative solutions to complex business problems.
It should be noted that this position is an extremely strategic addition to
our IS organization and needs to be filled by a highly qualified and
experienced individual with a unique set of skills that include in-depth
subject matter expertise, a hands-on leadership style and the ability to
handle multiple key projects and responsibilities.
· Work closely with investment professionals at all levels of the
organization to proactively identify opportunities for new/improved systems.
Partner with investment professional to iteratively deliver applications
that are critical to their investment process. On an ongoing basis provide
enhancements to previously deployed solutions.
· Assist in coordinating global office support responsibilities,
ensuring best practices and clear and concise communication to the global
· Overall project management, project prioritization and issue
· Set development standards, perform code reviews and ensure
development practices adhere to firm guidelines
· Perform data gap analysis and facilitate remediation efforts
· Manage key support projects and lead development and deployment
· Work with users to prioritize needs and provide communication to
keep them apprised of progress
· Manage and facilitate implementation of business solutions aimed
at investment process efficiency, data quality improvements and simplifying
investor work flow
· Strong sense of end-to-end ownership of business outcomes
· Critical thinker who can provide hands-on leadership and employ
problem solving skills
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Technology and support leader with a record of success in a
large-scale, high-growth, rapid paced, & complex environments. Ideally, the
individual will come from a global financial services organization, with a
strong preference for asset management and/or capital markets.
· 10+ years of financial services or investment environment
experience with a minimum of 5 years proven experience leading technology
initiatives supporting, Equity, Hedge Fund, derivatives and other complex
asset classes and business processes.
· Demonstrated client focus and relationship management skills.
· Proven hands on project management skills with full cycle
(iterative and incremental) development experience and a proven track record
in managing various components of a small and large-scale system across
· Proven software development experience and in-depth understanding
of the full software development life cycle
· Strong strategic thinker with a track record of innovation and
transformation to support business growth
· Experience working in an interdependent, team-oriented environment
in which effectively managing resources and relationships outside of one's
direct control is critical to success
· Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical
· Guided by the highest levels of integrity, ethical and
· Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
· Team player who works collectively toward common goals and
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Hands-on knowledge of SQL and relational database technology.
· Bachelor's degree is required.
Keys to this Position:
1. We are seeking very strong Client Relationship and Leadership skills.
2. Domain Knowledge: This individual must have strong Equity, Derivatives
and general investment process knowledge. A CFA is a plus.
3. Systems Analyst skills: We need a strong systems analyst that works
effectively with Investment Professionals (Portfolio Managers, Traders,
etc.). Having worked on a Support Desk providing Front Line Support is a
4. Technical skills: We are seeking a hands on candidate that does have
some technical skills. The technology environment in this group includes
Java, PL/SQL and Excel/VBA. Also, VB/.NET is a strong plus. Familiarity
with Bloomberg and Factset is a strong plus. Oracle Reports and PL/SQL is a
Very Competitive Base Salary + Profit Sharing + Bonus - Comprehensive
No Sponsorship Available – US Based Applicants Only – No Relocation
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555