Circles To Apply go to: http://www.circles.com
Seasoned Events Manager
Circles is seeking an experienced , seasoned Manager, Events and Experiential Marketing to be part of the Business and Client Development team that manages the strategy, coordination and execution of exclusive Events for Circles’ key clients.
The key role of the position will be to develop client relationships while working with a team of Event Managers to oversee all aspects of the event activation process, including: event strategy, project management, overall vendor / partner sourcing and management, creative design and production, gifts and venue research and coordination, on-site Event execution and attendee experience, operational and internal program strategy.
· Maintain and strengthen client relationships to deliver against client identified expectations & goals
· Drive incremental business from existing and new clients to meet revenue targets
· Oversee a team of Event Managers to ensure flawless execution of existing client programs, including the concepting, design and execution of multiple Events at once
· Offer industry expertise and provide creative plans to facilitate sponsorship activation on behalf of clients, working closely with property and activation teams
· Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills with superb attention to detail
· Employ strong Project Management skills to ensure that each Event is planned and prioritized to target deadlines, establishing a Project Plan for each Event implementation and holding internal and external partners accountable
· Oversee creative strategy for design and production of all program marketing materials, ensuring client brand and messaging presence is maximized and being represented according to plan
· Utilize strong internal partnership skills while working cross-functionally with the Finance, Product Development, Product Delivery, Service Delivery and other internal teams
· Primary responsibility for fiscal management for all client Events, which includes defining and managing event budget, keeping track of expenses and updating client on actual costs, collecting client approvals as needed; reconcile all event expenses ongoing and ensure vendor invoices are accurate and paid, and client invoices reflect all approved event expenses
· Oversee technology and operational processes and continuously make recommendations for improvements
· Assist with new business development strategies outside of day-to-day role as needed
· 50%+ Travel required
· 5-7 years proven experience in event management, preferably with an event or experiential marketing agency
· Experience managing client relationships with key decision makers; previous experience with Fortune 100 companies a plus
· Experience managing a team of people
· Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Prior experience in marketing and sales a plus
· Practices effective, appropriate communication; both written and verbal
· Ensures timely response to all client inquiries and requests
· Well-developed project management skills
· Appropriately sets expectations on all requests
· Keen eye for detail and maniacal attention to delivering high quality, error-free deliverables
· Anticipates client needs and proactively delivers
· Builds solid and reciprocal relationships with designated client contacts and vendors
· Fosters trust and open/honest communication with both clients and internal partners
· Effectively navigates relationships with internal partners when engaging with them on cross departmental initiatives
· Gathers and analyzes program data to identify opportunities and make recommendations on strategy
· Adept at seeking and building partnerships / sponsorships
· Emphasizes strategic discretion when communicating to clients
· Continuously seeks to identify areas of organic growth and program expansion
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Circles is the leading provider of concierge and loyalty marketing services. Circles creates engagement: deep meaningful connections between companies and their customers and employees. Our services foster employee and customer acquisition, retention and life-long loyalty for many of the world’s best-known brands. Circles services – Concierge, Event Management and Customized Rewards – make lives easier and better. And when life is good, so is your business.
Founded in 1997, Circles has grown to a position of market leadership in North America and Europe. In 2007, Circles was acquired by Sodexo, Inc. and is now the centerpiece of Sodexo’s growing global concierge business. Sodexo is headquartered in Paris, France and has more than 380,000 employees across the globe. Today, Circles has offices in the US, Canada, France, the UK, Sweden, and the Benelux.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555