Account Executive (New York City)
Burst Media provides advertising representation, services, and technology to specialty content web sites and media companies. Burst specializes in forming lasting relationships with publishers and then finding clients to advertise on those specific web sites for the maximum advertising potential. For over a decade we have built a robust sales organization and state-of-the-art technology platform for end-to-end ad management.
The Burst Network is largest facet of Burst Media, serving brand advertisers looking to deliver their message on the highest quality web sites. While utilizing the most refined targeting possible, we deliver a positive impression to the most passionate target audiences. Advertisers like Comcast, AT&T, P&G, Allstate, Microsoft, and Wal-Mart use the Burst Network to achieve their brand goals in a site-level transparent environment.
We are looking to add a dynamic Account Executive to our team in Chicago. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in online media and significant agency contacts. Burst is seeking an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing their client base. Candidate must be results driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities. Candidates will have working relationships with major ad agencies and the brands they represent.
- Prospect, qualify and maintain an account list of advertisers and agencies in NYC
- Strategize with advertisers/agencies to demonstrate how Burst Network can meet marketing goals through vertical network sales, single site sponsorship opportunities and high composition programs
- Build relationships at all levels, from client side brand managers to account executives and media buyers
- Obtain monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Work with Burst Brand Solutions Team to develop custom proposals and presentations
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in online advertising sales and/or media buying
- Strong understanding of contextual, demographic, psychographic and behavioral targeting methodologies for brand advertisers
- Position is based in New York with periodic travel throughout the East Coast region
- Written communication skills with PowerPoint
- Must be a good communicator and skilled at developing relationships through sales outreach
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing time effectively with a strong work ethic
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555