LOCATION: Plano, TX - Qualified hires can telecommute
LENGTH: 1 Year
#Open Positions: 3
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of Laptops & Tablet PCs; Desktop & All-in-one PCs; Printers & All-in-ones; Ink, Toner & Paper; Handhelds & Calculators; Scanners; Monitors; Home Servers; Gaming Systems. Servicing Home and Home Office consumer; Small, Medium and Large Enterprises; as well as Government, Health and Education organizations needs to fill an opening for a Network Engineer.
• Network Engineer - Qualified hires can telecommute
REQUIRED SKILLS – EXPERIENCE – MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• F5 - Load Balancers
• Application Delivery Controllers
• In depth engineering experience on F5 load balancers
• Understanding of routing protocols BGP, OSPF, TCP, SSL, TLS
• Understanding of application layer protocols including HTTP, SSH, SSL and DNS
• Understanding of load balancing strategies and techniques
• Expertise in application switching and traffic management
• Knowledge of persistence and SSL certificates
• Needs experience on F5 versions v9.3 / v9.4. - v10.1 nice to have
• Ability to complete basic configurations on the F5, including OS upgrades, trunking and general troubleshooting of the devices
• Advanced skills designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls required
• A high degree of F5 experience is required for this position.
• Knowledgeable on LTM and GTM technologies
• Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Direct Deposit
• Weekly Payroll
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call 1-866-321-4ATP and ask to speak with Justin or Nicole.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555