Please feel free to refer this position to other groups and people you know.
Position Title – WR719231
Lead QA Engineer – FS – Back Office – QTP – QC – Load Runner - Marlboro, MA
Area – Excellent $$
Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
Candidates Local to Mass. Only – No Sponsorship
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm –
Great Company – Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Bonus –
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
Position Responsibilities – Summary
The QMC team is seeking a Lead QA engineer to be an integral member of the
QA team responsible for leading the testing efforts for the Investment
Administration suite of applications.
· Develop and execute testing strategy based on the application
requirements, leading to the analysis, design, documentation and execution
of the test cases for the IA suite of applications
· Drive testing automation, scripting and regression testing
projects utilizing offshore test automation engineers
· Provide guidance to the QA teams, and partner with the centralized
QA teams to align the practices with the strategic QA direction of the
· Partner with the business analyst and the develop teams to review
and understand the business requirements and the technical implementations.
· Ensure each release meets well-defined quality standards by
working closely with the development managers
· Partner with Project Managers on estimates, statuses and risks.
Report weekly status to the senior management and escalate issues.
· Stay current with the QA best practices, methodologies and
technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team.
Key to this Position:
1. This individual will need experience managing a QA team of 5 to 10
resources (on and offshore).
2. This individual should have expertise in the QA space, be able to make
recommendations, set direction and define strategy.
3. Domain knowledge: This individual needs to have QA leadership
experience in the back office in one or more of the following areas: Fund
Accounting, Swift, Settlements and/or Performance.
4. Expertise with QA tools such as QC, QTP and Load runner
The ideal candidate must have expertise in QA, excellent leadership and
communication skills with a proven ability to manage multiple QA tracks.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Seven plus years experience as a QA engineer and three plus years
experience in leading a QA team on complex projects
· Expertise with all aspects of testing, including functional,
structural, regression, load and performance testing
· Expertise with QA tools such as QC, QTP and Load runner
· Experience working on high-volume transaction applications
· Knowledge of the Investment back-office operations required
· Ability to manage a team of offshore and onshore-based vendor QA
· Knowledge of the Agile development and project management
· Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues
in large, complex applications
· Strong knowledge of Linux, Oracle database and SQL
· Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical application
· Bachelors degree required
Send Resume in Word format only to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB
Site – www.wrightassociates.org
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555