Blu Homes Job Opening: Business Development Principal
Blu Homes, a leading high tech green prefab homes company based in Waltham, MA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Business Development Principal. Blu uses proprietary building science and information technology to deliver homes direct to consumer that are customizable, eco-friendly, high tech, inexpensive to ship and uniquely convenient to deliver and finish. Blu offers both the BluHomes and mkDesigns product lines (www.bluhomes.com and www.mkd-arc.com), and builds out of a state of the art facility in central Massachusetts.
The candidate will work directly with the VP Sales and Marketing and management team in developing the strategy and implementation of Blu’s sales & business development plan. Candidates should be sharp, mature, down to earth, fun, good communicators, high energy, have a ‘sense of urgency’, and excitement and understanding of startup culture. Position requires experience or ability to execute management level strategy, while also wearing ‘a lot of hats’ in order to get the job done. Applicants with an interest or understanding of growing a startup company, and/or experience with high tech companies, are preferred.
· personable, friendly, and down to earth manner with strong communication skills;
· sharp, analytical approach with the ability to think through and execute strategic plans;
· excitement about being part of a high tech green homes startup team and culture;
· strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity;
· integrity and conscientious approach;
· ability to ‘scale’ with the company;
· innovative and creative thinker;
· self-confidence and poise in working with outside groups
· excellent communications and/or sales skills;
· analytical, organized and pragmatic approach;
· market research and writing skills;
· strong quantitative skills – Excel, modeling, forecasts – preferred;
· independent work and strong networking skills
· 3-6+ years experience preferred in fields like startup business development, venture capital, management consulting, investment banking, or comparable;
· minimum bachelor’s degree
Compensation: salary based on experience, plus potential stock options, and benefits package.
Application Process: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Candidates will also be required to provide references and will be subject to a background check.
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555