M-F – 37.5 hours week - $20 hour
Purpose: Adjust and administer companies work related injury claims pursuant to
Massachusetts General Law (MGL) Chapters 152, 41 section 111F, 22 and 33USC90.
Manages the timely and confidential processing of , self-administered Workers’ Compensation and Injury programs for all employees (Union and Administrative) injuries sustained in all facilities in compliance with M.G.L. c.152,
1. Conducts investigation upon First Report of Injury to include contact with employee, and supervisor. Obtains critical and time sensitive information regarding the claim.
2. Identifies and administers severity and high exposure claims.
3. Determines compensability of claim; completes and files appropriate forms in accordance with the Massachusetts General Law, chapters 152, 22, 41 section and 111F, 22 for acceptance or denial of claim.
4. Develops case strategy to determine extent of injury and expected length of disability. Interprets medical documents, assigns medical management nurse and assesses modified duty potential with employees’ supervisor.
5. Works with injured employee, treating physician, Occupational Health Specialist and employee’s supervisor to develop a modified duty plan.
6. Assigns and oversees outside investigations on injured employees.
7. Reconcile and process the weekly workers’ compensation weekly expenditure invoice.
8. Reconcile and process third party administrator’s monthly admin invoice.
9. Postures claims for settlement
To be consider for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555