Please feel free to refer this position to people you know who might be a strong fit.
Candidates Local to Mass. Only – No Sponsorship
QA Engineer – Performance Testing – Java - SW Technology Firm - Up to
$110K+ - Stock – N. 128 Area MA
Innovative, well funded, fast growing, and highly successful Software
Start-Up. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an
innovative organization and grow as it grows. Rated as one of the best
companies to work for in New England. Great products – innovative
technology – seasoned management team – tremendous opportunity and upside –
Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
Position Responsibilities - Summary
Are you a QA engineer who loves tearing things apart, in order to make them
better? Do you enjoy virtual detective work, tracking down and solving
obscure problems in complex systems? This may be the position for you! We
are looking to hire a QA Engineer with a focus on performance, stress and
Improve the firm’s technology platform by identifying defects and improving
· Maintain and extend regression tests, analyze failures, and
perform root cause analysis
· Design and execute new performance tests, and use them to identify
· Create or maintain tools for server load and stress testing
· Effectively communicate problems and test results to engineering
· Assist with in-house reproduction, characterization and resolution
of customer issues
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related
· 3+ years of QA experience, including stress, load or performance
· 2+ years experience developing software (or functional tests) in
· Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Ability to debug and program in at least one scripting language.
· Strong knowledge of Linux, Solaris, and Windows operating systems,
including installation, configuration, and system administration.
· Working knowledge of relational databases.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
Preference given for:
· Extensive knowledge of Java internals, such as garbage collection,
JIT compilation, and real-time JVMs.
· Experience working in the financial industry
· Proven success working in a small company or a startup
Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - ReplyWrightAssociates@Verizon.Net - WEB Site –
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsemail@example.com
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555