Please feel free to refer this position to people you know who may be a good
fit. Referrals appreciated.
Open & Active as of 08-13-2010
Online Marketing Specialist – Conversion Optimization – Hot Start-Up –
Internet – Massachusetts - Excellent Package
Located in the Northern, 128 Area of Massachusetts
Excellent Base + Stock + Good Benefits Package – No Relocation – No
Sponsorship – Candidates local to Mass. Only Please
Hot Start Up – Internet Firm – Online Marketplaces – Successful – Well
Funded - Lead by a team of well known successful entrepreneurs who have done
it before and are now doing it again. A Great Company with lots of upside.
Very serious about creating and maintaining the type of culture that creates
success – Team Centric – Collaborative – A+ Players with Low Ego. Get in on
the ground floor and join a winning team.
Position Responsibilities – Summary:
The Online Marketing Specialist will work in the area of conversion
optimization and monetization of the firms Internet Properties. The ideal
candidate is someone who is highly motivated and passionate about maximizing
visitor conversion using landing page and funnel optimization, analytics,
A/B testing, multivariate testing, abandonment reduction and recapture. The
candidate's success will be measured by quantifiable improvements in visitor
conversion and overall monetization. The position requires proficiency in a
unique blend of disciplines including analytical, quantitative, behavioral
and web design.
This position reports to the VP Marketing.
· Manage, measure and optimize all aspects of site conversion and
· Manage web analytics, A/B and multivariate tests.
· Maximize revenue per visitor from various channels including SEO,
· Manage landing page design and testing.
· Author conversion related product requirements and work with the
product development team to ensure successful project execution.
· As part of the firm’s marketing team, contribute to other
marketing activities as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 4-5 years of overall experience as this is a midlevel role - 2+
years experience with Internet marketing including thorough understanding of
conversion metrics and how to improve them. Not looking for people with
traditional marketing background as this experience is not very relevant to
· Passionate about maximizing website conversion and monetization.
· Experience with A/B testing, multivariate testing and experimental
design. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Website Optimizer for
conversion testing is a plus.
· Experience developing effective website information architecture
and conversion funnels.
· Deep understanding of CPA, CPL, CPM SEM, SEO, CPC and PPC.
· Interest and understanding of human psychology, persuasion and how
it affects visitor behavior.
· Startup experience in High Traffic, Consumer Driven environments a
· Ability to quickly develop wireframes and mockups.
· Ability to work well in a high-energy, high-intensity team
· Stable career history with proven track record of success
· B2C Marketing experience in any of the following industries would
be a big plus – Automotive, Banking, Finance, or Lending.
· BS in an analytical/quantitative discipline such as Statistics,
Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics. Masters degree or MBA is
Please forward Word resume along with any other supporting information to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates - (508) 761-6354
Email - ReplyWrightAssociates@Verizon.Net - WEB Site –
The link at the top of each posting should bring you directly to the company website. If it does not, please do a google search using the information in the email to find the company. If you are enrolled in a grant and have a Career Coach, personalized searches are available.
If you have additional comments, please email Bob Reidy at email@example.com
To STOP EMAILS..... Send a blank email to: TCP-JobLeadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
FOUND A JOB........... If you have found employment, please let us know at: www.careerplacejobs.com/forms/placement.htm or call our job placement line at 781-932-5555