HR Assistant (salary: $16-$19/hour)
Summary of Duties: Provides administrative support to Human Resources department.
Supports administrative needs for Human Resources in the areas of benefits, compensation, employee relations, safety, training, and regulatory compliance.
· Prepares and maintains employee personnel files/Updates employee information cards.
· Assists in automating human resources information and maintains HRIS.
· Generates monthly reports/Calculates monthly insurance premiums
· Assists in administering benefits/Administers workers comp.
· Computes/maintains information for affirmative action plan.
· Assists in administering comp and performance management system.
· Assists in recruiting activities; coordinates job postings, resume routing activities, schedules interview appointments, contacts agencies.
· Participates in TQM initiatives in conducting daily tasks.
· May provide backup to receptionist.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience.
· *Assoc. degree or HR training preferred.
· Minimum 2 yrs previous HR experience
· Strong computer skills, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Tact and diplomacy in handling confidential information.
If interested, email your resume to Lisa Brown at: lbrown@detma.
For add’l questions, call her at 781-593-0585 x 3042
TO BE REMOVED FROM EMAILS: Please send a blank email to: Career_Place_Membersfirstname.lastname@example.org